iSkoot Delivers Operator-Friendly Mobile Web Service Solutions
iSkoot offers mobile carriers and OEMs viable interoperability with online communities, bringing the web’s top social networks, consumer email, news feeds (RSS) and IM to everyday handsets.
iSkoot Mobile Software
- A single socket + single sign-in brings a streamlined Internet experience to ordinary mobile handsets.
- Resource-light: designed to keep the technical “heavy lifting” on the iSkoot network and off of the mobile device.
iSkoot Interconnect Gateway and Application Server
- Available as hosted or carrier-integrated solutions.
- Fully scalable with rapid ROI.
- The only commercially deployed solution of its kind, available with mobile carriers on 4 continents.
- Utilizes the current ubiquitous infrastructure and can scale to mass consumer deployment today.
One Platform, All Services
iSkoot’s network architecture offers the greatest possible choice to the operator to identify and address new value segments in the saturated mobile markets.
iSkoot’s notification technology delivers service immediacy and data efficiency. The iSkoot platform buffers non-time critical information and delivers a batch once an important notification comes though.
By aggregating all the user’s Internet services in the iSkoot network and delivering to a single mobile client, iSkoot optimizes the connection to reduce data overhead and cost. One client instead of many frees up sockets, extends battery life, and reduces handset specifications — opening the services to the mass market.
iSkoot’s voice solution uses a circuit switched connection between the handset and the internet VoIP port — driving traditional revenues and avoiding ‘over the top’ disintermediation. “Push” notifications serve as a call to action for many mobile phone users, often prompting call or texts that again stimulate traditional revenue.
The iSkoot platform is currently deployed across 9 markets with 5 of the world’s leading mobile operator groups.